"Man can only copy what nature creates. He can never come close to duplicating its beauty. That is why I strive for accuracy in my paintings. Whether it's the texture of a raccoon's fur or the molting of a wood duck's feathers, the subject must reflect not only its own inherent character, but how it is affected by the seasons."
- Geoff Mowery
• Egg Tempera or Oil on gessoed board
• Wildlife and Sporting Imagery with Landscapes of North America
• Listed in 500 Best Contemporary Artists in North America
• National Wildlife Art Show in Kansas City (Best of Show)
• Pillsbury Invitational Western Art Classic (2 years)
• Commissioned for 12-plate limited series for Franklin Mint
• Commissioned for limited edition plate for Knowles China Co.
• One-man show at Cleveland Museum of Natural History
• Private show at Look About Lodge in Chagrin Falls, Ohio
• Night of the Grizzly Benefit, Park City, Utah
• Cleveland Museum of Art
• San Francisco Museum of Art
• Guggenheim Museum of Modern Art
Three paintings were selected by the Smithsonian Institute for display at the United States Embassy in Norway.